This is a group for women who want to explore their own Grace & Grit in their life while learning to live The Daring Way.™ We need a little bit of both in our life to create balance.
Are you wanting support and guidance around living a more authentic, resilient and brave life?
Let’s embrace our Grace & Grit while learning how to…
- use creative strategies to deepen our self-discovery
- overcome never feeling good enough
- let go of things looking perfect
- experience more joy and less worry
- use boundaries that work
- embrace our authentic self
- become resilient to shame triggers and shaming life experiences
- disarm our inner critic
Upcoming Group Details:
Each group session will meet every other week and last 90 minutes. We will explore a new topic each session with experiential exercises to really help bring information from our heads to our hearts.
This group is led by Beth Franchini, LPC, and Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator-Consultant. Beth will bring concepts from the Daring Way™ into the group experience. The Daring Way™ is based on the research and books by shame and authenticity researcher, Dr. Brene Brown.
This will be an ongoing group with a minimum commitment of 6 sessions and the option to continue.
Cost: $65 per session
When: Every other week on Wednesday evenings or Friday mornings
- Wednesday Evenings – 6:30-8:00pm
- Friday Mornings – 9:30 to 11:00
Group now forming to begin in March 14 / March 16
Contact Beth for more information!