Head to Heart Experiential Learning + Equine Assisted Therapy
July 13 & 14, 2018~ A unique 2-day event held at Open Reins in Seymour, Tennessee! Even though it will be the middle of July, we have a pool to cool off in, lots of shady areas and a covered arena.
Let’s embrace our Grace & Grit while learning how to…
- overcome never feeling good enough
- experience more joy, empathy & compassion
- step into our arena with Equine Assisted Therapy
- use SoulCollage® to deepen our self-discovery
- learn the power of shame resilience
- choose courage & vulnerability over comfort
We have limited space to 12 women. This is a new unique offering with a first time only introductory price of $395. We would love to have you join us and reserve your spot now!
This location is located only 30 minutes from Smoky Mountain National Park, Knoxville and Gatlinburg!
This intensive is led by Certified Daring Way™ Facilitators, Barbara Mooney, LCSW, & Beth Franchini, LPC. Julie Jerrolds, LPC, MHSP will lead us through Equine Assisted Therapy while combining concepts from The Daring Way™.
To learn more about Julie Jerrolds and Equine Assisted Therapy, please visit www.openreins.com